- Feb 16, 2023
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
Windows 10 Updates
All Windows 10 22H2 Updates are included until 14.2(February).2023
1. KB890830-v5 - Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool, version 5.110.19957.2.
2. KB2267602 - Security Intelligence Updates for Windows Defender Antivirus, version 1.381.3562.0.
3. KB4052623 - Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform, version 4.18.2211.5.
4. KB4559309 - Microsoft Edge (Chromium), version 110.0.1587.46.
5. KB4589212-v2 - Intel Microcode Updates.
6. KB5007401 - Critical .NET Framework 3.5 Dynamic Update.
7. KB5011048 - .NET Framework 4.8.1 Base, version 9110.10.
8. KB5012170 - Security Update for Secure Boot DBX, version 19041.1880.
9. KB5015684 - Feature Update 22H2 Enablement Package, version 19041.1799.
10. KB5020377 - Setup Dynamic Update.
11. KB5021043 - Safe OS Dynamic Update.
12. KB5022498 - Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1.
13. KB5022834 - Cumulative Update for Windows 10, OS build 19045.2604.
14. KB5023319 - Out of Band Update for .NET Framework 4.8.1.
Windows 10 Runtime Libraries
* DirectX End-User Runtime v9.29.1974 (June 2010).
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2002 v7.0.9975.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2003 v7.10.6119.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 SP1 v8.0.50727.6229.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 SP1 v9.0.30729.7523.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1 v10.40219.473.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 5 v11.0.61135.400.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 Update 5 v12.0.40664.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2015-2022 v14.34.31938.0.
* Visual Basic Runtime v1.00.
* Visual Basic Runtime v220.127.116.11.
* Visual Basic Runtime v18.104.22.168.
* Visual Basic Runtime v22.214.171.124.
* Visual Basic Runtime v126.96.36.199.
* Visual Basic Runtime v188.8.131.52 (SP6 Update KB3096896).
Pre-Configured Windows 10 Settings
* .NET Framework 3.5 = Installed.
* OneDrive Auto Install = Disabled.
* Diagnostic Data Collection = Disabled.
* Show all File Extensions = On.
* Show hidden files, folders and drives = On.
* File Progress Dialog = Detailed.
* Combine Taskbar Buttons = Never.
* Windows Theme Color = Storm.
* Windows Theme Accent Color = On.
* Browser Media Auto-Play = Off.
* Default Browser = Firefox.
* Default Media Player = Media Player Classic.
* Default File Archiver = 7-Zip.
* Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus (Online Installer v2.3.7).
* 7-Zip v22.01 (With a few Preconfigured Settings).
* Mozilla Firefox v110.0.0 (With a few Preconfigured Settings).
* K-Lite Codec Pack Full v17.4.4 (With a few Preconfigured Settings).
* OpenHashTab v3.0.2.
Enterprise has the most Features.
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home N
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro N
Windows 10 Pro Education
Windows 10 Pro Education N
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education N
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise N
Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 Team
* All the Windows 10 Language Packs can be downloaded directly from the Language Settings Menu: "Settings -> Time & Language -> Language -> Add a language".
* This Windows 10 was not in Audit-Mode and was compiled with the Microsoft DISM tool and is based on the Windows 10 19041.1 en-US x64 source.
* All the included extras can be modified or removed in the ISO\Disc folder ".\sources\$OEM$" (Removing the $OEM$ folder will also remove the update #1 and update #4).
* To set you own pre-confurated borwser start page, simply edit the files "initial_preferences" and "firefox.cfg" with a text editor in the ISO\Disc folder ".\sources\$OEM$" or in the Hard Disk Drive folder "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)".
* A Windows 10 Activator is not included, but a Text file is placed on the Desktop with a direct download link to a good working Activator.
* System Requirements (Minimum|Recommended): 1|3 GigaHertz Processor with 2|4 Cores, 2|8 GigaBytes of RAM, DirectX 9 Graphics card, 30|120 GigaByte of free Hard Disk storage.
- Processor:1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM:4 gigabytes or more
- Storage:64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware:UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- TPM:Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016)
- Graphics Card:Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display:An HD display at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel
* Added the latest Windows 10 22H2 Updates from 11.1(January).2023 till 14.2(February).2023: KB5022498 (Replaces KB5020881) | KB5022834 (Replaces KB5022282) | KB5023319.
* Updated Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender Antivirus (KB2267602) from "v1.381.2018.0" to "v1.381.3562.0".
* Updated Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830-v5) from "v5.109.19957.1" to "v5.110.19957.2".
* Updated Microsoft Edge (Chromium) from "v108.0.1462.76" to "v110.0.1587.46".
* Updated Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable from "v14.34.31931.0" to "v14.34.31938.0".
* Updated Office 2021 Professional Plus Online Installer from "v2.3.6" to "v2.3.7".
* Updated Mozilla Firefox from "v108.0.2" to "v110.0.0".
* Updated K-Lite Codec Pack Full from "v17.3.5" to "v17.4.4"